A bit about me.....

I started cooking professionally in Australia in October 2000 aged just 17 after previously participating in an in-school traineeship while I was 16.

After competing in several apprentice skills competitions and a 3.5 year apprenticeship, I successfully completed my AQF3 in Commercial Cookery and Certificate of Proficiency - Commercial Cookery (western) – Both of which are issued by the N.S.W State Department of Education &Training.

Since then, I have worked in England, Scotland, on board Cruise ships and in Singapore.

I am about to start a new job as Chef De Cuisine in a place that shall remain secret for now....
Watch this space.....

Sunday 4 December 2011

My first entry

Hi everyone. Firstly I would like to welcome you to my first entry of what I hope will be many more following my professional life as a Chef around the world.
This is mainly to document photos, events and information on what I experience in the kitchens of the many restaurants and hotels I expect to work in through my long culinary career.
If you feel that any information I put up may be incorrect, please let me know so that we may all learn and gain from it.
As I have already been a chef for 11 years, I will start my writings from now but will add photos that I have taken from previous years for viewing.
I hope that this page is informative and interesting for all.
Good luck in your kitchen whether it’s at home or at work never forget the people who inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment